Monday, July 20, 2009

Temptation



Temptation came to visit me last night.
Fine & young--a real black man that knew how to treat a black woman right.

First, he kissed me long & hard. Then he kissed me short & sweet.
Totally submissive, I simply laid there entangled in the black satin sheets

All while knowing he was too much for me to handle.
But I loved him with a passion, I was in love with my midnight vandal.

I tried to not let him overtake me, I tried my best.
But the sexy twinkle in eyes had gotten me undressed.

His distinct voice whispered sweet nothings in my ear,
Telling me of all the things a woman would want to hear.

Once our lovemaking session was over,
The love in my eyes was gone and I became sober.

Temptation left as quick as he came,
Leaving me alone, naked and ashamed.

No comments:

Post a Comment